Thursday, May 5, 2011

high school

Our last part of the Blast From the Past assignment captures the most current section of our high school years. This is a time where our hobbies and interests are at their strongest and we are getting to become for familiar with ourselves. I captured the strongest factors in my life and portrayed it  in this group of pictures. Working hard, becoming an aunt, reconnecting with my brother after 7 years, choosing the right path/making the right decision,  keeping up through busy schedules, and really valuing sleep.











3 comments:

  1. Jessica, your niece is very cute. Also, I am glad you found your brother. These pictures are great depictions of your current life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is that random baby? I think it would be clearer if you had a photo of someone holding the baby? I love your photos of motion with the running woman and car moving, it really makes me envision you recreating those actions. I also love your cat looking into the mirror seeing a lion image, its a perfect representation for how you felt when you were at that awkward stage. The photo of the hands seems a little more unclear and doesn't match the rest of middle school photos. You were really good at cropping the original photos and adding your own photographical taste. The black edges make all the series flow together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica i really like this last post, it seems well rounded to me and every thing that you said in your intoduction you represented well with the photos that you chose. and i really agree with how the value of sleep defanitly changes once in high school!

    ReplyDelete